Friday, February 12, 2010

Family Guy character of the week: Cleveland


http://www.greenbaypressgazette.com/ic/blogs/channelsurfing/uploaded_images/ClevelandBrown-764538.jpg
Cleveland is an African American in the Family Guy series. They use Cleveland's character as a comical releif to evident daily examples of racism. In the other hand however, Cleveland is one of Peter's best friends and has a very funny voice. He is one of my favorite characters and I beleive many poeple enjoy him because of his inocence and his funny voice. Here is a video showing Cleveland being interupted during his bath by another of Peter's crazy inventions. He is always pacient but in this video he gets kind of angry. These scences were quite a hit in the series. I think its hilarious. Cleveland is sucha great character that there is even a new series with him, "The Cleveland Show." I beleive its going to be great because its from the same producers of Family Guy and it has a hilarious character on it. Lets justw ait and see.

1 comment:

  1. I don't usually like spinoffs, but this looks pretty similar to the original show. Let me know what you think once it comes out.

    ReplyDelete