Friday, October 9, 2009

My Favorite Winning Eleven Player: Nuno Gomes


What is Winning Eleven? Well, it is simply the best phenomenol football videogame ever. The only people who don't enjoy it are the ones who can't play it well. These people then decide to play Fifa, a reasonably good football videogame, which has much to improve before becoming comparable to Winnign Eleven.
Now,who is Nuno Gomes? Nuno Gomes is an average Portuguese player who spent most of his life playing for Benfica. He has scored more than 150 goals for it and is today the captain of the team and favorite player of the crowd. Those who understand the game must be wondering why is he my favorite player in the game? The answer is simple: because he simply is. His technique is not as good as Cristiano Ronaldo's, his body balance is not the same as Adriano's, and his speed is far away from Kaka. What makes him unique to me is his header and scoring skills. Even though they are not orange or red skills(90-100) like Ronaldo's and Ibrahimovic's, they are pretty good. Nevertheless, eventhough he is an average player I make of him a destroyer and he makes of me a winner. Many victims were made, some from school such as: Nicholas and Lucas Wever, David Zagury, Kevin Yoon, Daniel Couso, ANdre Texeira, Santiago Riveiros,etc. Therefore, he is a regular player but with me he is perfect... Any one wanting to face him just send me a post.... Goood luck!(you will need it)

3 comments:

  1. JP, I'm sorry your favorite player is not a skillful, complete player like other players, and I would like to challenge you for a match

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah right! You never made 1 single goal with Nuno Gomes against me... but with Ronaldo and Klose, I can't say the same. On the other hand, you also suffered against Torres.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry jp.. i think that i didn't lose for Nuno Gomes... o i lost for Martins and Agahoa.. which i still have nighmares about... Nigeria is the best team in the whole world... after napoli of course.. as the won Juventus for 4x2 ahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete