Sunday, March 28, 2010

Free of braces


http://mentalfloss.cachefly.net/blogs/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/braces.jpg
A few days ago,my dentist removed my braces. I got to say its a new life without it. First of all, eating is an easy thing now. While I had my braces,I had to constantly check and clean it in order to avoid public embaressment. Nobody likes having leftovers in their mouths right? Secondly, I don't have to lose my time going to the dentist once evey two weeks. Most students in CHaple have a busy agenda and having a free day is awesome for starting new activities or having more time with school work. Thirdly, brushing my teeths is easier and safer now. With braces, brushing your teeeth is an art. You have to follow multiple steps and have other utensils besides the common toothbrush. Additionally, I don't have as much injuries now. When I brushed my teeth with braces, several times I cut my mout with a loose piece of metal or by breaking something in the braces. Finally, you have a better look! People who take their braces out have a perfect and new set of teeth. It is awesome.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I had braces TWICE, so I can appreciate the feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete