Thursday, March 11, 2010

Marsh Periwinkle Succesfull once more

http://www.duke.edu/~jspippen/mollusca/marshsnail081109-7294obxz.jpg
Well, how could I start. Marsh Periwinkle is a group originally formed by Santiago, Daniel, and my self. We make videos/movies for any class subject we are assigned to do a video for. Beleive or not, but our lowest grade was a 96(A).Nevertheless, let me explain how it started. It all began in the Integrated Science class with Mr. James ( most known as Mr. J or Mr. J.J). We were assigned a project to describe any animal we chose thoroughly. I always enjoyed asking random questions about gastropods( a funny name I found on the book). Thus, I decided doing the project on a gastropod. However, I soon realized gastropod is not an animal, but a species classification. So, what I did was look for a specific gastropod. It was then, then that I saw the future legend's name: Marsh Periwinkle. I thought the name was so funny, that I couldn't stop saying it randomly( I still do today ask any one who knows me). Then, we had this portuguese and religion project and we just used MArsh PEriwinkle as the name of the group. David was with us in the beggining, but the traitor left... Its a shame, but we had other members to call such as Caio. He participated in two of our Morality projects until eh betrayed us to the Iguana Productions ( a concorrente). I was part of it to, when we created it, Lucas and myself. However, I wanted to start one of our own. Both MArsh Periwinkle and Iguana Productions share a mammoth respect for each other and we hope of joining both some day in the Komodo Dragons Prodcution. But its still in development. Any ways, after Caio closed doors with us, we called two new members. Sebastian which was always an assitant of Marsh Periwinkle and Andre who volunteered. Both did an amazing job. The trouble was Mr. Murphy only allowed 4 in a group but we convinced him to have 5. Anyhow, we did the project and it was amazing. As we expected we got a 100( A+).

2 comments: